[Asterisk-Users] voicemail without prompt

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs at eracew.net
Fri Dec 17 15:00:44 MST 2004

The way I have it set up, is that the mailbox is the same as the exten.
I then wrote a macro that does it for me.

[macro-stdiax]

; ARG1 = User

; ARG2 = Voice Mail Number

exten => s,1,Dial(IAX2/${ARG1}/${ARG1}@edirontelco||Ttr)

;exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${ARG2})

;exten => s,3,Hangup

;exten => s,102,Voicemail(b${ARG2})

;exten => s,103,Hangup

macro-eracewcustomer]

; ARG1 = User

exten => s,1,Dial(IAX2/${ARG1}/${ARG1}@eracew|20|Ttr)

exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${ARG1})

exten => s,3,Hangup

exten => s,102,Voicemail(b${ARG1})

exten => s,103,Hangup

[macro-stdtrunk]

; ARG1 = Zap Port

; ARG2 = Voice Mail Number

exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/${ARG1}|20|Ttr)

exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${ARG2})

exten => s,3,Hangup

exten => s,102,Voicemail(b${ARG2})

exten => s,103,Hangup

[macro-dialtrunk]

exten => s,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${ARG1})

exten => s,2,Congestion

[macro-dialiax]

exten => s,1,Dial(IAX/${ARG1}/${ARG2})

exten => s,2,Congestion

[dialing_context]

exten => 2050,1,Macro(stdtrunk,1,${EXTEN})

exten => 0205,1,Macro(stdiax,${EXTEN},${EXTEN})

--
Christopher Dobbs