[Asterisk-Users] voicemail without prompt

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at Asterisk.Open.Source.IT
Fri Dec 17 14:38:13 MST 2004

On Friday 17 December 2004 21:25, Ross Kevlin wrote:

> this would still only work if the mailbox number was the same as the caller
> id. I need some way to get the actual mailbox number of the caller.

Where / how are your mailbox numbers stored?

It shouldn't be too difficult to create a script or DB request to provide the
CID and get the mailbox number in response?

Just out of interest, why don't you make the mailbox ID = caller ID?

Antony.

--
If you want to be happy for an hour, get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.