[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk receives busy..but its not...

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Dec 17 12:15:52 MST 2004

I'm guessing this is a problem with the phone itself. We all have Cisco
7960s with 7.3 firmware.

I can yell down the hall at 3091 and say "are you on the phone?" and she
yells back "no".
But when I try and call her extension, I get this:

-- Executing Dial("SIP/3044-8eb6", "SIP/3091|15") in new stack
-- Called 3091
-- Got SIP response 486 "Busy here" back from 10.0.0.117
-- SIP/3091-f34c is busy

Is this most likly a phone issue or an asterisk issue? I'm guessing phone
cause I can reboot her phone and once it is back up I can call her again.
Just want to toss this out there incase it is something other than the
phone.

-Matthew