[Asterisk-Users] Definity PBX with a T100P & TN767E

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Dec 17 07:03:05 MST 2004

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for some information that I'm not finding by searching the
2004 Asterisk archives.

I'm currently playing with a Digium T100P card and 2 Grandstream phones,
things are working well.  I wanted to move on to linking our Definity
G3R Rev 8.2 to the T100P.  Everything that I've read so far shows that
you need a TN464 to accomplish this.  We have a TN767E available.

Is there any way to do this without the TN464?  The phone admin wanted
to know if there was a way for the T100P to do just a blind dump of a
call to the Definity without having to have the data channel.  Or, is
there some documentation of how to properly setup a Definity G3R with a
TN767?  I've seen some references to this working, but nothing
definitive.  I believe our TN767 ROM version is 10.

If it's not possible, anybody have a link to a reseller of used TN464s?
I found a couple sites, but they don't list prices.

Thanks,

Doug Lytle