[Asterisk-Users] can't intstall the webmin module

Cor Kuijt c.kuijt at why.nl
Fri Dec 17 05:32:53 MST 2004

Hello out there, i have little problem with putting the asterisk webmodule in webmin.
Im kinda new with asterisk but webmin (latest version, fedora c2) is clear to me.
Tried all the options to install with varios files (web, ftp local) but it keeps bugging me with this message:

"Failed to install module from http:// xxx /asterisk/webmin/webmin.tgz : Module webmin is missing a module.info file"

where xxx is tested from varios (http/ftp) sites.

The folowing lines are in the module.info file:
name=ASTERISK
category=servers
desc=ASTERISK PBX

I'm drawing blank on this on, does somebody know the solution?

Thnx in advance,

Cor Kuijt
c.kuijt at why.nl
Nederlands.