[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone connected to 7960 withconsolecablefor setup?

Randy MacKay randymackay at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 14:35:00 MST 2004

I'm assuming that the phone has not been upgraded to SIP yet.  I'm also
assuming the software upgrade was messed up also.

I tried pressing **#, nothing
I tried pressings settings, then 9, nothing
I tried pressings settings and 9, nothing

The top of the screen shows "Universal Application Loader"
The bottom of the screen shows " Protocol Application Invalid"
Occasionally the bottom of the screen flashes something about TFTP
SEP0002B9EB0f06.cnf.xml
---