[Asterisk-Users] asterisk + freeradius

Race Vanderdecken asterisk at vanderdecken.com
Thu Dec 16 08:20:56 MST 2004

Hmmm, I can give you some help.

I don't use it FreeRadius but I do write programs and make modifications
with.

First, (warning these are very harsh, even tyrannical questions.)

1. How much have you looked in the wiki's for configuration stuff?
1.a Did you install and configure the freeradius?
2. Do you have a radius.conf in your /etc/asterisk directory?
3. What are you expecting from RADIUS? My guess is that you want CDRs.

If nothing else I can lead you in the wrong direction and someone else
will answer your question because the level of detail in your question
will rise.

Race "The Tyrant" Van der Decken
"In the Land of the Blind the One-Eyed man is Elvis."