[Asterisk-Users] Advanced Ring All Hunt Group

voipbuilder voipbuilder at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 15:56:27 MST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I need to setup a dialplan where if a incoming call is rec'd to a number, Asterisk needs to dial several SIP extensions at the same time.  The SIP extensions are for Cisco 7960s and each have multiple line appearnces.

For example,
exten => 9043442342,1,DIAL(SIP/102&SIP/103&SIP/104&SIP/105,,20)
exten => 9043442342,1,Voicemail(u102)

The issue I have is that I need each user of these extensions to have multiple line appearances ("roll over" lines).  In a traditional PBX, usually this is accomplished by setting up a roll over lines...

i.e  my extension is 100, my roll over extension is 200, and next roll over extension is 300.  So if i am on my first line, the next call will roll over to 200.
I have this setup and it works great for calling a single phone by setting incomingcalllimit=1 and I can do something like:

exten 100,1,DIAL(SIP/100,,20)
exten 100,102,DIAL(SIP/200,,20)
exten 100,203,DIAL(SIP300,,20)

Does anyone have this setup?  Or is it possible for a multiple phones to register to the same extension (i.e. office mail number)?

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com