[Asterisk-Users] send # with transfer enabled

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Dec 16 07:25:26 MST 2004

There are many bugs that track this feature request. Several of us have been
trying to get it into CVS at various times over the last year(Mark doesn't
like how any of the patches have been done, so we keep having to patch for
new versions over and over again). It is configurable in the features.conf
file. take a look at these bugs associated with this feature request(not
sure if the patch in the first one works with current CVS):

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002010
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000885

Good luck,

MATT---