[Asterisk-Users] My Boss wants background music!!!!

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Thu Dec 16 06:01:49 MST 2004

At 07:49 AM 12/16/04, you wrote:

>Thank you,
>
>My boss believes that people are more happy when soft music playing in the
>background. The volume has to be low or even of when the phone rings. If
>this is coupled to the *, then the volume can automatically switch of or
>switch low. Therefore the volume can be set as high as the user wants
>because when the phone rings it switches of. With the existing very
>rudimentary PA system the volume has to be low all the time because of not
>being coupled.

Thanks for your response, now I have a better understanding.

>I like the 2 line telephone system idea, but it will probably be much more
>expensive. I was planning the Grandstream 102 phones. What phones would you
>propose me to use?
>
>Willy

The Grandstream phones are priced well.  we currently use the bt100's.

Greg

Regards
Greg Cirino
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.
603-425-2221
www.cirelle.com Web Application Development & Design
www.cirelle.net ProSpeed High Speed Dial-up - 6 Times Faster
www.cedata.com Web, FTP, Email Hosting Services
www.mlsbot.com  NNEREN MLS IDX Services

When You Want It Done Well, Just Call Cirelle
It's not just a Rhyme... There's a Reason!