[Asterisk-Users] VoIP bad voice quality

Ashish Shinde omkarashish at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 02:31:05 MST 2004

Hi,
  Thanks for the reply and sorry for the multiple mails. My mail
client kept on giving errors in sending and this was kinda urgent.
   I was just wondering if the G711 codec with the PLC algorithm might
help me out with the 1% packet loss.  Guess other people might also be
facing similar problems, how do they cope up with it?

Thanks and regards,
  - Ashish