[Asterisk-Users] VOIP Phone Suggestions

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Dec 15 22:00:34 MST 2004

I have one but never was able to get it to ring with or without a NAT in front of it. Calls out worked fine.

There seemed to be only one person supporting this product at Uniden, he was very nice but after 4 or 5 calls I just gave up. The phone now collects dust on one of the desk in the office.

Also, I was told several times that the phone will not work at all behind a NAT. I tried it at the office where there is no NAT in between the phone and the * box but still could not get it to ring.

Todd

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com