[Asterisk-Users] wcfxs causing constant CPU spikes

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 20:54:37 MST 2004

I'm not sure if it is the CPU spikes or not but there definately is a
high level of flakiness with the card. ie very low gain levels and
often for no reason will refuse to accept calls until the driver is
reloaded. Honestly at this time I am recommedning all my customers
with Analog lines to stick with their traditional PBX and just attach
an FXS VoIP gateway to it.