[Asterisk-Users] TDM400p FXO module always offhook

Carey Pillar cpillar at fnitco.com
Wed Dec 15 15:34:17 MST 2004

I have a TDM400p with 3 FXS mods and 1 FXO mod.  I have all set up with
what seems to be correct settings (according to digium and asterisk wiki).
 As soon as I plug in my POTS line into FXO mod the line goes into offhook
state (whether I have power to the card or not).  Should this happen?
When I try to call * box all I get is busy signal.  I've installed stable
version, cvs version, change the phone cord from 2 wire to 4 wire. My
config files are standard from compile and all i've added is info from
digium's basic hardware configs.

Any suggestions?
--
Carey