[Asterisk-Users] codec order in SIP doesn't work

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at Asterisk.Open.Source.IT
Wed Dec 15 07:38:23 MST 2004

http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/sip.conf.shtml
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2004-September/006406.html

> this is version
>
> Asterisk CVS-v1-0-10/08/04-17:29:04 built by root at sipgw1 on a i686
> running Linux

Try an upgrade to current stable version:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-December/076772.html

Regards,

Antony.

--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.