[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Realtime IAX - Adding fields

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Wed Dec 15 06:56:24 MST 2004

I assume we are both talking about the static realtime settings, right?

I can't testify to the behaviour of realtime iax, but I know if you have
sip.conf or extensions.conf in the * directory, those values will not be
loaded from realtime.  To answer your question about how to specify
[general] values, you do that the same way as all the other values.  The
"category" column in the realtime config table defines the bracketed
section name of the xxx.conf file.  So, your general settings in the sql
table will all have the value "general" in the column "category".

If you don't have that column defined, you don't have the sql table set up
properly.  There is a perl script that takes any .conf file and loads its
values into the ast_config table.  If you would like me to send you that
script, let me know.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com