[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Realtime IAX - Adding fields

Jason Goecke jsgoecke at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 06:45:53 MST 2004

Hello,

Based on the behavior I have seen, the IAX.conf file
is necessary, as it is still picking up the [general]
section and registeration commands from there.  If  I
remove that, how does one add the general settings and
register commands to the realtime database?

All I have removed from the iax.conf are the
user/peer/friend definitions.  Appears to work based
on that (with VoIPJet, FWD, TelIAX, etc), just not
with Voicepuslse.

Jason