[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Notify exchanges on port 1024 and 1040 - Normal ?

GRD guydekess at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 04:32:17 MST 2004

Hello,

I've 3 * boxes connected with IAX2. Everything was working correctly and
since few days, after upgrading them to Asterisk 1.02, i started  seeing
IAX2 notify messages excahnges on port number 1024 and 1040 in addition to
the specific 4569 iax2 port, is that normal ?

All call between * boxes are rejected with "NO SUCH EXTENSION or CONTEXT"
message,

I've checked  my iax.conf on each * boxes and all seems to be normal !!

Thanks for any help !!