[Asterisk-Users] ztcfg problems

Ryan Stark rstark at tuzakey.com
Tue Dec 14 17:38:05 MST 2004

So in FC3 with udev you aparently need to start the zaptel service twice
to get it to work properly(according to the digium tech I spoke with
today.)  However, it looked like it was all working and then I got off
the line and rebooted and things were still screwy, so what I did was
add a sleep 30 line at the end of the start case in the zaptel init
file.  and then added an extra slink in /etc/rd3.d right before asterisk
to run again.  This corrected the problem.

-Ryan