[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Randomly Hanging up on Zap channels

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:39:32 MST 2004

> I've got * randomly hanging up on inbound or outbound calls on zap

Jean-Michel, you seem to be in France - why the heck would anyone use
wanadoo.fr from anywhere else? - I have an odd issue where the Digium
X100P
seems to hang up when France Telecom calls to tell us there is a
message. I'm wondering why their calls which sometime have a
08NNNNNNNN calleridnum and sometimes none contantly get hung up.
Running 1.0 STABLE