[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Randomly Hanging up on Zap channels

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Tue Dec 14 08:27:05 MST 2004

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I've got * randomly hanging up on inbound or outbound calls on zap
> channels. I use a Digitnetworks X100P clone card. Any idea of what might
> be happening?

This problems is usually caused by callprogress=yes in
/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf or busydetect=yes.  You can reduce the number
of hangups if you use busycount=6 or 8 when using busydetect=yes, but
there's no way I know of fixing the problems with callprogress=yes

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in the Greater Toronto Area,
My preference is part time employment with some telecommuting, but all