[Asterisk-Users] Pitching Asterisk

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Dec 13 21:04:09 MST 2004

That is the difference between a commercial project and an open source
project; you must do your part to add value. Surely you do not expect
glossy ad slicks...

By the way, I am not the author, just provided you a link where you
could find information targeted at your audience, use it for reference,
not as finished product.

http://www.millenigence.com/articles/asterisk-non-technical-review.pdf

> A word of warning..
>
> That document is a good start, but you best not put it in front of a
> decision maker. There are a bunch of grammatical and typographical
errors
> that need to be corrected in it..
>
> I'll be happy to elaborate to whoever has the original and can modify
it.
> I only charge half my hourly rate for Copy Editing services.. ;)
>
> P.S. Yes.. that was a joke.. I'll be happy to submit changes and
updates
> to it, but only if I have permission to use the udpated version
myself.

Company