[Asterisk-Users] CallerID after Supervised Transfer

Eldon Balzer stuff at balzer.ca
Mon Dec 13 11:50:55 MST 2004

I am having a similar problem for my home setup.  I receive a call from
the PSTN and have * automatically dial one or both Cisco 7940's running
SIP firmware.  In my case the callerid info just says "asterisk" as the
PBX is actually placing the call on behalf of the incoming PSTN call on an
X100P adapter.

-= EB =-