[Asterisk-Users] Echo on one E1 line, but not the other

Asterisk Asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Dec 13 05:35:37 MST 2004

Both ISDN lines are going into the same * box - span 1 is the "test" isdn
line and span 3 is the "live" isdn line. The two ISDN lines are situated
right next to each other!

As mentioned there is no problem with the test line, so there isn't a
problem with * as such (I don't think!). Perhaps I haven't got the
configuration quite right.

When you say that you adjusted the gain, is that the tx/rx settings in
zapata.conf ? How did you determine the correct settings: by placing a call
and monitoring using ztmonitor ?

Thanks.

Julian