[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk receiving SER calls

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Mon Dec 13 05:19:50 MST 2004

Hi
Im trying to make Asterisk receiev SER calls and then redirect them to GNUGK.
But until now, Asterisk isnt receiving nothing...

Asterisk is already as a gateway in GNUGK as shown in the gnugk monitorization:
RCF|Asterisk_ip:Asterisk_port|asterisk:h323_ID=ASTERISK:h323_ID=664:dialedDigits|gateway|8478_endp

I installed oh323 for Asterisk. The versions I have are the following:
pwlib-1.6.6-0_11.rh9
openh323-1.13.5-0_13.rh9
gnugk-2.0.8-linux-x86
.

In ser.cfg I have just this:
rewritehostport("Asterisk_ip : Asterisk_port");
        t_relay();

that should be enough.

 in sip.conf I have:

 [general]
 context=default
 autocreatepeer=yes
 canreinvite=no

 [mic-inout]
 type=friend
 secret=******
 username=asterisk
 fromuser=asterisk
 host=my.domain.com.pe
 dtmfmode=rfc2833
 insecure=very

And in extensions.conf I putted
exten => _00NXX.,1,Dial,OH323/${EXTEN}

What is missing to make Asterisk receive calls from SER?

Joao Pereira