[Asterisk-Users] Follow Me & Music on hold

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Mon Dec 13 00:37:33 MST 2004

OK, I have an extension setup with a follow me like so:

;Operator Going to Sue first, then Mary
exten => 0,1,playback(pls-wait-connect-call)
exten => 0,2,Dial(SIP/103,20,mTt)
exten => 0,3,Dial(SIP/102,20,mTt)
exten => 0,4,VoiceMail(u0 at mycontext)
exten => 0,5,Goto,t|1

This works well except for the fact that the music on hold stops after the
first timeout and starts over at the beginning of the next line. What I mean
is that the music sort of skips a beat (so to speak) when * stops ring
extension 103 and starts ringing extension 102.

Can someone suggest a better/smoother way to do this so the music just
continues to play until both extensions timeout?

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com