[Asterisk-Users] can a TDM400P FXS drop voltage on hangup?

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Sun Dec 12 08:54:14 MST 2004

>But if I could get the FXS to drop voltage instead of play Congestion (or a
second of Congestion in case a person is listening, and then drop voltage)
that >would be even simpler.  But can I make that happen, and how?

I have the same setup at one of my sites,  I tried to make the FXS drop
voltage on a hangup , but I couldn't make it happen, seems like the talk
voltage is always there on the fxs port.  I ended up finding a setting in
the legacy pbx in the CO line setup for the disconnect supervision and set
it for not received, this seemed to help a lot.