[Asterisk-Users] Best option for FSX: IAXy or TDM400P or Voip phone?

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sat Dec 11 16:13:58 MST 2004

Personally I find the ATA adapters to be the most versatile, your mileage
may vary though. When you need more extensions you just buy more ATA's, no
need to tear up the * box or take it down etc.

Buying IP phones is OK but you are limited to IP Phones only. With the ATA's
you can buy ANY phone at the local store etc..

Just my opinion of course :)

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com