[Asterisk-Users] four wildcards in a single pc

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs at eracew.net
Fri Dec 10 16:43:50 MST 2004

I have done multi-TDM4xx cards in a box.
*DO NOT TRY THIS!!*

Sorry for yelling but,
Our system worked, and I use that term loosely, for about a week.
The hardware simply cannot handle the onslaught of IRQ's that this causes.
We got popping and beeping, and dead lines.

We put each card in a separate machine, and used IAX to link them.
All is working perfectly now.

I am going to try TDMOE next.
If you are interested in the results of that, contact me off list. (DO
NOT just send me a message saying just "Yes I am interested" I have
received several of those and the just get nuked 'cause I don't know
what the are interested in)

--
Christopher Dobbs