[Asterisk-Users] MySQL

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Dec 10 15:10:08 MST 2004

Now I am totally lost. Do you want to use old vm-routines or do you want to
use RealTime? If RealTime, then you need to be using most recent CVS. Verify
this by searching app_voicemail for the phrase "ast_load_realtime". If you
find it, good. If not. Update.

Now, send me your extconfig,conf. Are you trying to use the MySQL RealTime
driver inside asterisk-addons or are you using ODBC=>MySQL?

-Matthew