[Asterisk-Users] MySQL

Bill admin at vci.net
Fri Dec 10 12:59:06 MST 2004

    The only references I have to the context in voicemail.conf is pretty
much blank. Most of this file is untouched so far since I am trying to use
the MySQL. I have the following in voicemail.conf but the mailboxes are
commented out so I can test the MySQL. Am I supposed to have a reference to
a context using the MySQL somehow in this file? If so, how?

    [from-sip]
    ;0060 => 1111,Test Mailbox,email at address.net

      Bill