[Asterisk-Users] Apply Patch for Broadvoice.

Dealer Backup Info info at dealerbackup.net
Fri Dec 10 12:45:35 MST 2004

Hello,

I am using Broadvoice for my outgoing calls with my Asterisk box.
Broadvoice is requiring my to apply a patch to my Asterisk.  Instructions at
the following link.

http://www.broadvoice.com/support_install_asterisk.html

Step 1 is what I need help with, not sure on how to apply patch.

I have the rest of the instructions figured out.

Thanks,
Terrell S. Patrick
www.dealerbackup.net
(800) 651-4484

"The best time to respond to a disaster is before it happens.
A relatively small investment of time and money now may
prevent severe damage and disruption of life and business in the future."