[Asterisk-Users] No ring signal when calling internal extensions ?

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Fri Dec 10 08:09:15 MST 2004

Robert Rozman wrote:
> [...]

No.  I know for a fact that the BT101 provides the proper signaling to
provide ringing sounds to the caller.

For about 1 DAY the 1.0.2 release on the digium ftp server was not
actually 1.0.2, but was some very old version that had the ringback
problem.  I doubt this is your problem, but you can try downloading 1.0.3.

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in the Greater Toronto
Area, My preference is part time employment with some