[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk With PostgreSQL

Adnan Ahmed adnan at xnet.com.pk
Fri Dec 10 01:53:28 MST 2004

Hi *'s,
Back Again
I want to use PostgreSQL instead of MySQL,  basically i want to create
an application (calling card),firstly i am not be able to connecting
postgres to my asterisks i made some configuration in
odbc.ini,odbcinst.ini cdr_pgsql etc but no luck asterisk doesn't
recognize it unknown host name error displayed my asterisk's server name
is asterisk also my database name is asterisk ,searches wiki alot but
almost all info about MySQL i have facing difficulties to connect
PostgreSQL from asterisk what files i'll change to properly setup
PostgreSQL with Asterisk any help is highly appreciated.
This is my second post on this issue no responce on first one so plz
take a while .
Thanks In Advance.
Adnan Ahmed.