[Asterisk-Users] SCRIPT: Fax Remvoal Please Call: 1-800...

Marc Storck mstorck at luxadmin.org
Thu Dec 9 19:10:08 MST 2004

exten =>
666,1,Dial(1800number,180,D(wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww1yourfaxnumberwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww1)
exten => 666,2,Hangup

i don't know if you can add another priority after hangup.....

Regards,

Marc

P.S.: try 'show application dial' for details

--
CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at luxadmin.org
Internet Service Provider      http://www.luxadmin.org
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4544 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060