[Asterisk-Users] SCRIPT: Fax Remvoal Please Call: 1-800...

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Thu Dec 9 18:56:30 MST 2004

At time to time I receive some junk faxes from some advertising
companies that play smart and don't provide any TSI number so I can not
bock them by the number in Hylafax.
Despite calling their Fax Removal Service 1-800-... number several time
they refuse to obey my request.

So I would like to setup a small script or context loop in
extension.conf if possible and maybe run it overnight; maybe I get their
attention if nothing else works!

Does anybody have any idea how to do it?
In extension.conf it would be something like:

exten => 666,1,Dial(1800number) ;

How to go next priority after 10sec.?

exten => 666,2,Wait 10 ;wait for voice message to finish, and wait for "tone"
exten => 666,3,Dial(my-fax-number) ;after about 10sec.
exten => 666,4,Dial(1)  ;to confirm selection
exten => 666,5,Hangup
exten => 666,6,Goto(s,1)

Any improvements are welcome.

--