[Asterisk-Users] Audio Hung after 1st call

Leo Salas lsalas at 1starnet.com
Thu Dec 9 18:06:52 MST 2004

When I start *, and place a call to it from FWD using my laptop and the
Pulver communicator on another domain, I get the voice mail messages
properly and leave a message ok.  I call back again, and the Pulver
rings and rings then it goes silent and then hangs up, all the while,
asterisk shows to be answering properly and attempts to record a message
but nothing is recorded. When attempting to call it again and answer the
ringing extension (Zap/4), I can not hear audio from the extension on
the FWD or * side. I power cycle the computer and it starts all over
again.  Any hints?  I am running a TDM-400P Card with 1 FXO on channel 1
and 1 FSX interface on channel 4, RH9.  The PSTN line is not setup to
answer a call.  I am new at Linux /  *  and any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Leo Salas

Star~NET Online Systems

(903) 785-4192 ext 27