[Asterisk-Users] urgent outbound dialing problem

m. smadi smadim2 at grads.ece.mcmaster.ca
Thu Dec 9 18:03:59 MST 2004

If i leave my asterisk server running for a long time then try to dial
outbound on the zaptel channel i get this high pitch static noise and
won't dial out.  This behavior is happening over two different servers i
am using.  Rebooting asterisk does not sovle the problem.

I rmmod the zaptel driver then reload and that solved the problem.  But
i cannot continue to do that.
Also sip to sip is just fine.

This behavior is client indpendent (used kphone, tecom, xlite, snom) and
problem still persists.

can anyone advise me on that

mohammed