[Asterisk-Users] No ring signal when calling internal extensions ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Dec 9 16:22:43 MST 2004

Sorry, wasn't specific enough.

Caller is not hearing any ringing tone. That means just plain silence til
local extension picks up or goes to voicemail.

I have this one in macro:
exten => s,4,Dial(${ARG1},30,tr) ; 20sec timeout

but obviously something else is missing. 30 secs of plain silence and then
further action without any ring (for caller)...

Regards,

Rob.