[Asterisk-Users] PSTN number with callhunt and voicemail we webinterface

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Thu Dec 9 07:45:17 MST 2004

I have experienced this, but on an intermittent level. I didn't change
anything, but now when I call with my Cingular Cell phone, my IVR doesn't
accept any digits I press. I thought it was completely shot until I called
with my Verizon cell phone, the IVR recognized my digits. It seems to be
like 50/50 now. No changes on my end. I even upgraded to the latest stable
Asterisk to see if some bug fixes in chan_sip fixed anything but still
getting the same results.