[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice and incoming DTMF

Michael Swan swan at neon.com
Wed Dec 8 17:58:47 MST 2004

Hi,

We've been using Broadvoice with * for several months, mostly successfully.
However, sometime last weekend (Sat, Dec 4 - Mon, Dec 6), BV seems to
have stopped passing DTMF on incoming calls. We've not made any changes
to the * system during this time. We even switched to using their DC server
instead of the usual LA server, with no effect on the problem.

We have applied the BV-related patches that came out several weeks ago.
We're running * version CVS-HEAD 11/10/04 on Fedora Core 1.

BV has not responded to phone calls regarding this problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this loss of incoming DTMF?

Michael Swan
Neon Software, Inc.