[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Adit 600 Question

Eric Hall ehall at amaxx.com
Thu Dec 9 06:34:23 MST 2004

I think its print config

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jason
Stewart
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 8:27 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] [OT] Adit 600 Question

Hi,

I'm using an Adit 600 Channel Bank with *. I love it and it works really
great for my FXS lines. One problem that I have with it (It's really not
a problem yet, but it's a potential one) is that I've scoured the
manaual for the Adit to see if there's a way to dump out a config file
from the bank so in the event of a power and battery failure I don't
have to type in the configuration commands, just load a file.

Is there a way to get a config from the Adit 600 and load it back in
again?

Thanks,
Jason Stewart
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: