[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Adit 600 Question

Jason Stewart jstewart at rtl.org
Thu Dec 9 06:26:36 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm using an Adit 600 Channel Bank with *. I love it and it works
really great for my FXS lines. One problem that I have with it (It's
really not a problem yet, but it's a potential one) is that I've
scoured the manaual for the Adit to see if there's a way to dump out a
config file from the bank so in the event of a power and battery
failure I don't have to type in the configuration commands, just load
a file.

Is there a way to get a config from the Adit 600 and load it back in
again?

Thanks,
Jason Stewart