[Asterisk-Users] hfc card and isdn error E001B

Marco Parmeggiani marcopar at despammed.com
Thu Dec 9 05:43:05 MST 2004

I'm trying to use an hfc based pci card with asterisk but every call fails
falling in the congestion extension.

exten => _0.,1,Dial(${TRUNK}:${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}}||tr)
exten => _0.,2,Congestion

Looking in the syslog i can see:
isdn: HiSax,ch0 cause: E001B

it seems that this is a terrible error when arrives... hard to tell what is
the cause. Also terrible is finding a lot of material about this error in
german and not knowing german.
The only thing that keeps me running is the fact that using the "red hat
isdn config" found in Knoppix (BTW i'm using a debian testing now and i
booted knoppix to try something about this error) it's possible to make a
connection to the provider... so the line is ok and the card works...
So:
OS: Debian testing
asterisk 1.0.2
isdn card: HFC based, type 35
what else... let me know if you need some other information.

Thanks for any help
ciao

--
Seti at Home Java Applets