[Asterisk-Users] pc

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Wed Dec 8 10:09:05 MST 2004

I was thinking one 4 port FXO card
Two 4 port FXS card
And the fourth with one FXO and three FXs
For a total of 11 FXSs and 5 FXOs (for five POTS lines and 11 analog
extensions).

What trouble should I run into?
Define trouble? Hard to configure, or impossible because of IRQ sharing
issues or whatever?

> Anyways, almost all motherboards put 4 PCI slots on the board as it is
> not much extra and expected on anything non entry level.

I thought so. Apparently most of them only come with three.
I was hoping to locate a motherboard that has five so I'll have room to
expand, but four will be great.

Anybody knows if PCI express technology is compatible with Wildcards?