[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice - DTMF

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Dec 8 06:18:39 MST 2004

What that suggests is that dtmfmode=inband is being used by your *
system for outbound calls. BV will use whatever their default happens
to be when sending tones to you (or simply passing them via the
audio channel).

Someone else posted something not to long ago relative to a cell
provider sending short duration dtmf tones. Don't recall if that was
a cell phone issue, or whether TMobile (in your case) generates the
tones based on digital data received from your phone. Might search
the archives.