[Asterisk-Users] dead BT100

david kwok dkwok at iware.com.au
Tue Dec 7 22:12:38 MST 2004

My BT100 hangs during a firmware upgrade. After numerous retry, I finaly
got it boot up again. I can ping the phone. However it seems to have
lost the network setup.

Using the web interface, it displays an abbreviated web page with logon,
password, ip address, router and dns details. It misses all the other
information like codec, dtmf, sip server etc. At bottom it has time zone
and day light settings. That is it. It is not registering with Asterisk
and can only be contact with ping and web. I have tried and uploaded a
configuration file, cfg000b82600. But it does not make any difference.

I have read other postings about reconnecting to tftp server to bring
back to life. I think it did complete its upgrade from the tftp server.
But there seems to be something missing here.

Has anyone have this near dead experience and bring it back to life?

David Kwok