[Asterisk-Users] Are there any digital phones that run on asteriskyet?

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 7 16:18:15 MST 2004

Hi!

> No, actually he wanted to be able to plug them into a Zap card and have
> them work, not convert their protocol to/from SIP and so forth.
>
> *sniff* I miss my AT&T 7406.... ;)

Well, then get a HFC-S card (or some Quad- or Octo-BRI card), use zaphfc
and/or bristuff, and put it into NT mode and connect ISDN telephones to
it. With mISDN this *might* also work. Note that I haven't done any of
the above yet, and I've seen a few not-so-happy ISDN phone user reports
on this list.

Cheers, Philipp