[Asterisk-Users] Ringing multiline phone

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Tue Dec 7 15:17:38 MST 2004

Is there a way to ring selective line on multi-line phone.
For example if I'm on the phone talking internally on line 1 and the
calls comes-in the line 2 will automatically ring.
The phone P104 allow extension to be assign each line.

Is there a way to call certain line (example line 3) on multi-line phone
instead of line 1 when the phone is not busy?

For example the Sip phone P104 has 10-lines when I call this phone
ext.12 line one rings, if line one is busy line 2 will ring.  Is the a
way I to dial straight line 2?

--
#Joseph