[Asterisk-Users] AGI application doing Hangup command and different AGI application running receiving the Hangup

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Dec 7 14:59:42 MST 2004

If I start up 2 agi applications (by using the outgoing spool directory)
doing one at a 1 time is no problem. If I start both of them so they
are active at the same time and there is some message that plays
when the first AGI is done it executes a hangup.

It appears the second agi receives that hangup I get the "200 result=-1" on
the second AGI.

Am I doing something wrong? The two channels should be intependant.

Thanks,

Jerry